Electromagnetic, Signal Integrity, Thermal and Electro-Mechanical Simulation Solutions
By performing structural simulations, you can predict strength performance prior to prototyping and production.
Ansys Maxwell is an EM field solver for electric machines, transformers, wireless charging, permanent magnet latches, actuators and other electr mechanical devices.
- 2D and 3D electromagnetic FEA
- Component to system reduced-order-modeling
- Advanced electromagnetic material
- Automatic adaptive meshing
- Multiphysics analysis
- Slice ony technology
Multipurpose, full wave 3D electromagnetic (EM) simulation software for designing and simulating high-frequency electronic products such as antennas, components, interconnects, connectors, ICs and PCBs.
- Solves mutli layer packages
- 3D layout workflow for PCBs and packages
- High frequency electromagnetic solvers
- IP protection through 3D components
Ansys Motor-CAD is a dedicated electric machine design tool for fast multiphysics simulation across the full torque-speed operating range.
- Implicit Integration Method for Stable and Accurate Solutions
- Fast and Accurate Analysis Within a Single Solver System
- Solver Technology Delivers Unparalleled Speed
Ansys Icepak is a CFD solver for electronics thermal management. It predicts airflow, temperature and heat transfer in IC packages, PCBs, electronic assemblies/enclosures and power electronics.
- Unstructured, body-fitted meshing
- Built-in high-fidelity CVD solver
- Comprehensive thermal reliability solution
- Industry leading multiscale multiphysics
- Board-level electrothermal coupling
- Extensive libraries for thermal physics